Evening Readings: A Night of Nonfiction
Enjoy an evening of readings by a selection of authors, including those on the debut authors panel. Here them read Friday evening, and learn the story behind the story Saturday morning!
In case you want to wet your whistle while you listen, the cash bar (which includes soft drinks and water) will remain open after the reception.
- Amye Archer, Fat Girl, Skinny
- Jamie Brickhouse, Dangerous When Wet: A Memoir
- Laurie Jean Cannady, Crave: Sojourn of a Hungry Soul
- Sarah Einstein, Mot: A Memoir
- Ilana Garon, “Why Do Only White People Get Abducted by Aliens?”: Teaching Lessons from the Bronx
- Lynn Hall, Caged Eyes
- Carol Smith (“Object Lessons”), essayist and winner of Hippocampus‘ 2015 Remember in November Contest for Creative Nonfiction
IMAGE: Last year, D. Watkins wowed (and silenced!) the crowd with his poignant reading from The Beastside.